Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety and various Life Issues and Phases
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Child and Adolescent therapy
- Consultation on Child Custody issues , Child Interviews, Family Court services, Expert Testimony and Reports
- Parenting Support, Parent Coordination, Mediation, Post-Divorce and Custody Services, Reunification Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues, Management Consultation
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution, Critical Incident Intervention, Workshop and Education
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
In my consulting role I provide specialized services, interviews, assessments and reports for forensic and Family Court referrals.
I also provide educational workshops and onsite management consulting and critical incident response services.